Below are some resources from around our community that reliably give information for over 50’s regarding the current Covid-19 pandemic.
In our online age, it’s important to get your information from official sources and not social media. Please also visit your individual state’s health department websites for up-to-date information regarding vaccinations, lockdowns, easing of restrictions as these change regularly.
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) information (COTA)
- Staying connected in aged care during COVID-19 (Seniors Rights Service)
- Tips for vulnerable people during COVID-19 (NSW Ageing & Disability Commission)
- COVID-19: Know the facts (Older Women’s Network NSW)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for older Australians (Australian Government Department of Health)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and support for older Australians (My Aged Care)
- Rights Risks to Older People in COVID-19 Response (Human Rights Watch)
- ACON Love is Love Project (Covid 19 infomation) LGBTQIA+ Communities.
Vaccine Clinic Bookings by state: